Exhibitors are provided with exhibition space with or without an exhibition booth. A standard exhibition booth includes assembling and dismantling of a booth, lighting and lettering on a booth. By special order we can provide additional equipment, such as furniture, extra structural elements, communications.
• Internet – wired connection and Wi-Fi
• Copying – A3 and A4
• Office equipment – TV, video, refrigerators etc.
• Catering – café provides catering services for conferences, seminars, business parties, as well as tableware rental
20% off at Expo Café for all participants
Coffee breaks, lunch breaks, cold and hot buffets and banqueting services
Crockery, cutlery and accessory rental
Waiter service in the stands
BT 1 provides assistance in sending invitations and processing necessary documents for obtaining entrance visas to the Republic of Latvia, upon request.
BT 1 provides assistance in dealing with customs formalities and in transporting exhibits, upon request.
We provide assistance in booking hotel accommodation for participants and visitors.
• Exhibition hall No. 1 — floor space 6,700 m², capacity 3,500 persons
• Exhibition hall No. 2 — floor space 9,300 m², capacity 5,500 persons
• Conference Room No. 1 — ventilation, air conditioning, capacity 250 persons
• Conference Room No. 2 — ventilation, capacity 100 persons
• Cafe services – table setting, tableware rental, waiting staff, florist’s services
• Internet access – wired connection or Wi-Fi
• Table, bench and chair rental – tables and benches (2.3 m; 3 m; 4 m), tables and benches of other dimensions
• Security service – guarding and access control
• Stage structure, podium, suspended systems and forklift rental
• Sound and lighting services
More information available at Participant Information Centre